It couldn't be easier to help a friend
And everyone wins
It Feels Good To Help Someone…
Hey there, thanks for looking at our referral page. I won’t rant on but simply say, that for every direct referral we get which results in a booking, we now give the person who sent us the referral a £50 gift voucher which can be used on the high street. What’s more, there is no limit to how may referrals you can make, so its our way of saying an even bigger thank you to those who send us referrals.
So let’s get down to the nitty gritty. Of course there are a few simple rules, which are highlighted at the bottom of the page, but all you really need to know, is its nice to share. Complete the form below, with yours and your friend’s details, and we’ll do the rest. Before you know it, you’ll be receiving your gift on your door mat, and your friend will have booked an amazing wedding package to keep all those precious memories safe.
What Happens Next
Don’t worry, we won’t harass your friend, as we hate it when someone does that to us. So instead, we follow three simple steps:
- We’ll send your friend (copied to you) a quick intro to who we are, who referred them, and what we can offer. This email asks them for a quick reply saying a simple yes or no. If no, that’s it, we won’t bother them again. If it’s a Yes, then step 2.
- Here, we get together with the couple, and have a chat. We don’t do sales job, because we hate that ourselves. Instead, we sit down, have a drink and chat – that’s it. If they want a quote, great, we can sort out a no obligation quote with everything they want.
- If the couple decide to proceed, then they can complete our 5 minute online booking form, and you get £50.
What is gift could I have?
There are four options to choose from as we want to try and cater for everyone. Here are the four options available:
- High Street Vouchers – Well the list is endless, and not just little retailers you’ve never heard of. You can shop and 100’s of big brands including, Amazon, Pizza Express, John Lewis, Denhams, Argos, H. Samuel, PC World, Virgin Holidays and SOOOO MANY MORE…
- Donation to charity – Many of you support varying charities and we thought it would be nice to give you the option to support your chosen charity.
- Discount of your friend’s wedding package – You have obviously referred us for a reason. As such, you may want to thank your friend for booking with us and trusting your judgement. Therefore, you might decide that you would like to use that voucher towards your friend’s photography package.
- Portrait Shoot – Instead of a voucher, you may decided to exchange the voucher for a free photo shoot with Karl and Sue at a location within 20 miles of our house. Family portrait shoots are so incredibly popular as they create lasting memories.
Terms & Conditions
Just a couple of basics
- Enquiries must be new enquiries, i.e. The couple must not have applied for prices or attended a consultation prior to getting in contact with Photography For Life.
- The voucher will only become applicable once the referral has been converted into a booking.
- A booking constitutes a booking fee of £400 to be paid to Photography For Life and a booking form to be completed before the voucher is dispatched.
- All booking fees are non-refundable (see our Wedding Day Terms and Conditions for further details).
- The couple must book a package which has a minimum value of £1000 and must not be reduced once the voucher has been paid out.
- All vouchers are valid and must be redeemed within 6 months from the date the couple make the booking.
- The voucher is only redeemable against the four options listed.
- The voucher has no cash redemption value.
- One voucher will be redeemable per referred booking.